Now Hiring: Cleaning Professionals
Thank you for your interest in working with Andelle Maintenance & Management. Join our team today!
To apply you must have:
- A valid driver’s license.
- A reliable vehicle.
- A clean criminal record.
- An eye for detail.
- A great personality with a positive attitude.
To apply you must be:
- Available Monday through Friday from 8AM-5PM. (Full-time position)
- Available Saturday from 8AM-5PM and/or Sunday 9AM-4PM. (If applying for a part-time position you must be available at minimum 3 days a week.)
- Honest, reliable, and conscientious
- In very good physical condition to sustain frequent bending, stretching, lifting, and kneeling
- Able to speak, read, and write English at a high school level
- Able to pass a background check
- Able to supply references
- Willing to learn the “AMM” system of cleaning
- Have no allergies to dust or pets
- Have experience in a position where physical “hand-eye” co-ordination is important
Click HERE to Complete an Online Application Now! (PDF opens in a new window)
More Job Details:
- Competitive wage.
- Flexible Schedule, no limit on days off or vacation days (as long as sufficient notice is provided).
- Monthly bonus opportunities.
- You keep all of your tips.
- Free training, and opportunities for advancement and growth within the company.
- We provide all the cleaning supplies and equipment needed.
- The opportunity to join a great team full of positive and fun individuals.
If you have any questions please call our friendly HR team 24/7 at 1-647-955-9695, they are always more than happy to help! You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. As well, feel free to check us out on Facebook.
We Move, You Relax
According to a recent study, almost 30% of Canadians will move at least once every five years! People may choose to move due to employment relocation, changes in family size or housing needs, financial reasons…the list could go on and on. Moving to a new home can be one of the most stressful times in one’s life. Packing, renting a truck, unloading everything at the new house…it can be quite overwhelming.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be!
Andelle Maintenance & Management
specializes in local and out of town residential moves. Whether you’re moving from a basement apartment and into your first house, or downsizing from a five-bedroom home to a condominium, we’ve got you covered.
and Experienced Teams
will make your move as simple and efficient as possible, and they will always do it with a smile. Our movers are fully trained and follow our company Code of Conduct, so they all understand that every job must meet the highest standards of professionalism and customer satisfaction. We make sure that we have the right number of staff to handle your job – big or small. You pack, we load and unload – you don’t have to worry about much else. Just don’t have the time to pack up your belongings? We can take care of that for you.